TLS 0.26% $3.83 telstra group limited

dog, page-13

1. 877 Posts.
    calvo/ op trader. i also love mispricings. particularly if risk is reduced because company is solvent (so many mispricings include liquidity risk!!) and are back stopped by solid yields.

always seems that these types of company return to long term trend after sentiment changes back to positive. in my view money flows back to this one when the current little bull run ends and people shite themselves again. i reckon if market heads back hard (say correction towards 4200ish) then people will be falling over themselves to get back into TLS

i bought some cum div at around $2.92 and have put some more in today at $2.79. thought of Kittyboomboom when i did it too.

the upcoming div payment covers the margin loan until past the next div and i will still have cash left over. plus i have the franking credits to offset other income. in fact i ran the numbers and the money is better in TLS than in the offset account against my mortgage. also ran the numbers on how much the div would need to drop before i need to kick in to cover the margin loan. answer is 20c. which isnt going to happen in the next 18months (if ever).

keep selling guys!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.85 $3.83 $67.91M 17.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 234851 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 192180 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.