TLS 0.26% $3.83 telstra group limited

LOOKCAREFULLY,I have met Thodey some years back, and I believe...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    LOOKCAREFULLY,

I have met Thodey some years back, and I believe that, if left alone, he can do good to Telstra. But he has to face a huge Beaurocratic nightmare and some very old entrenched ideas as well.

From what I gathered, he has the Customer base at his heart, and as such he will try to reverse this so called "Titanic" mentality around.

There was once upon a time, someone that compared Telstra to the Titanic and that no one could turn it around. So, he/she said, either jump on, or don't stand in it's way.

I quickly replied to that person, You seem to forget though, that the Titanic, although invincible, and unsinkable, SUNK all the same.

To the laughter of all people present at the time, that person didn't last long with the company.

I have had great experiences in Business, especially when I was running my own. When you do that, one thing that has to stick out in your mind is that, if you fail, you are history. No ifs and butts mate.
    And, I always increased my customer base simply by respecting my customers and offering them what they want/expect in return for their dollar. Very simple and basic attitude. Nothing special about it.

Sadly, Big Corporates do not seem to think so, and it can cost them dearly. Lose more and more of your customer base, and chances are, that you will become part of a statistic. Cost cutting, unless properly planned first, can destroy you no end. Mark my word.

And, most importantly I always had the attitude that, if one of my sales item was braking down, it was because it was been used at the time. It would not be broken down if it was sitting in the cabirnet/cupboard collecting dust.
    As such, it was my goal/intentions to get it back to the customer as quickly as possible. Within a few years, I had no more opposition in Town.

Think about it, and think where you will be shopping next.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.85 $3.83 $67.91M 17.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 234851 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 192180 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.