ZIP 4.38% $1.31 zip co limited..

Nah. I'd say the majority of people with the $2 trillion in...

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Nah. I'd say the majority of people with the $2 trillion in crypto have exactly the same mentality and retail investor fomo that caused the height of the spike of the dot com bubble.

They just jumped in on a whim and "yolo" and want to be rich. Luckily for equity investors, it has dampened the effect of a bubble in the stock markets. Without crypto, that money would just be further propping up share prices.

The issue with crypto investors is they always say "see you when Bitcoin is $1,000,000". They don't say "See you when one Bitcoin is worth a Rolls Royce". So they still have the mindset of valuing crypto using fiat currency. It shows a lack of understanding and therefore fragility in the overall mindset of the crypto community.

Crypto offers no hedge against inflation because, contrary to popular belief, the source code can be altered to give more then 21 million. So it offers exactly what the USD does, minus the security backed from an underlying global superpower.

Also anyone nieve enough to think the US government would let Bitcoin become a global currency and them not control it is so amazingly stupid that it blows my mind.

The US starts wars to protect it's currency. People have fought and died to protect what the USD represents. A bunch of internet losers who use their fake hate of big bad corporate America as a smokescreen for their true wish of just wanting to be rich aren't going to do anything to the "system" they "despise" so much.

USD isn't evil. I bet if you offered someone a million USD, or 18 Bitcoin (worth about a million USD), but the catch is that they can't touch it for 10 years. They'd 100% choose the USD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.055(4.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.475B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 $8.806M 6.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1370 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 194028 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.30
  Change
0.055 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 1773143
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.