FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Ed there are many reasons;The biggest being CRE, we are mid...

1. 664 Posts.
    Ed there are many reasons;
    The biggest being CRE, we are mid takeover, no one is going to want to jump in head first not knowing the full outcome post takeover of a company (shares on issue post takeover etc.)

The you have the AUD at close to all time highs, all miners being hit, add on the uncertainty behind the mining tax.

Yes it did hit 9c before a CR and a takeover for FML script, the market cap then and the market cap post takeover would be the same at different prices (ie 9c n now 7.6c)

Efficient market hypothesis, if you believe in this what are you doing investing in shares?! Assuming this hypothesis is correct effectively means every time you buy a share you are gambling as it's already at full efficient value.

Having said that I don't think that we will be seeing prices go too much higher on this stock untill that time the company has completed it's takeover of CRE, though believe we are in the middle of creating a strong long lasting business and need to go through this period before you will see substantial returns.

If you are looking to double your money on a stock in the next few months, then this isn't the stock to look at.

Which again brings the consolidation argument into play, had this stock been at 90c and now hovering around 71-76c I doubt you would have worried too much, mostly those "traders" who thought they could buy it yesterday and ride it out past 10c
    Had that happened the company would have effectively gained $100m in market capital, yeah doesn't sound so easy now does it?!

A few drill results won't give the company sn added $100m worth of value.. So maybe look for a company whos market cap is at $30m and when it releases it's drill results and it surges 20% you'll realise it's only increased by $6m in market cap.

It's all about perception; and currently the 7c price tag is doing FML no favors here, mostly when you have unrealistic expectations from I'll informed shareholders that a couple of drill results would add about $100m worth of value to a company..

DYOR please..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.