dogs, page-3

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Tangrams
    Thanks. You are one of the responsible ones. You are correct, some people have an aversion towards dogs, regardless of size or breed. My daughters used to be wary when they were younger. Now they are fine and don't pay attention to dogs on leashes, unless gushing over how cute they look. I have noticed that following these incidences they give 'worrying' glances to those on leashes. They do find comfort in my explanations to expel the fear.
    That incident you mentioned is appalling. Totally dangerous. A Rottweiler and Bull Terrier in tandem is terrifying, especially as you say, if it involved a child. Lethal to any human. I hope the GS survived, albeit some psychological scaring. And the stress to the owner. I think I will go back to owning a pepper spray. Probably won't be 100% effective but some defense would be warranted. Obviously, only to be used if it's imminent the dog will latch on.
    Tangrams, I hope I haven't given the wrong impression. I love all creatures. I walk alot and meet my regular hounds. They are a reflection
    of their environment. Some make me wonder, no matter how often they see me they still run the fence carrying on. I'm all for protecting your territory but these dogs think they own the street, lol. Probably bored and have little human interaction. One Shepperd is nice, sits and watches but never makes it look like he's not on duty!

I will persevere and try to educate the offenders ;)) But, 2 strikes and they're going be abused lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.