I have a American Staffy, he does not get along with other...

1. 613 Posts.
    I have a American Staffy, he does not get along with other aggressive dogs i.e. mostly other male staffy's and bull terriers, but has also been attacked by a sheep dog and a german shepard. He does not get let off the lead in public. You are all right, no one should have to deal with a boof head staffy that wants to jump all over you or your dog.

A few weeks ago at the dog park a monster AmStaff double the size bolted straight for us and latched onto my dog. Not only was this monster dog off the leash it also did not even have a collar to grab onto.

I kicked the other dog a few times and tried to keep them seperated as best as possible, no sign of an owner. Didn't want to kick someone else's dog too hard though without seeing them because you don't want some mongrel dog owner bashing you for bashing their mongrel dog.
    Eventually big fat drunk bloke plods over and blames my dog for having a temper. He said I should let him off the lead more. Thanks mate yeh it's all my fault.

Same thing was about to happen at the beach yesterday, this time a bull terrier off the lead no owner in site. Just lifted my dog off the ground this time and forced the bull terrier down the beach where he could go attack other peoples friendly labradors, border collies and children.

People should not let any sort of dog off the lead unless they are well trained and by their side or fetching a ball.

My other friendly Dog, Sharpee x Cattle dogs is always off the lead as she is friendly to all and does not chase anything except her ball. She has upset a couple of people by not watching where she is going and running into them.

Sorry to all, except the guy that yelled at us when she was off the lead and only 8 weeks old. Hahaha scared of a baby puppy at a dog beach.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.