SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

doh, page-40

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    I almost think SLR management did a good job reeling in the instos for some cash before gold got hit. It might not have looked like an ethical thing, but they didn't control the gold price being hammered post the capital raising announcement.

SLR doesn't seem to be in dire straits I think. They might have called the raising at a rather bad time, but they will have more cash to fund their operations if things turn for the worse, which currently the market seems to suggest. But then US Dow and S&P500 is reflecting the BTFATH, and the current news trends towards how wonderfully the US and Europe are performing. I almost feel that it's cyclical. Second half of the month in the past few months seem to be when the news turn negative and people pile back into gold again...

SLR has a better longer term survival probability than a few other ASX listed junior gold miners. However, most of them seem to be looking to hang in there given the AUD is coming down and a lot are operating domestically.

I too am surprised how quickly I see the sentiments of posters change here... a few I have recognised in other gold miner stocks I have frequented as I hold them (I hold 7 gold mining stocks and the past fortnight I have seen it come down 20% or so... but I am hardly losing sleep or sanity).

Come on guys... how long a horizon have you got? Are you too deeply invested??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.