ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

from the quarterly, "Our European market entry will be...

1. 4,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13010
    from the quarterly,

"Our European market entry will be facilitated by acquiring CE mark, and we will achieve this utilising data from the current clinical trials at VIDRL."

we were always using these figures for our swab test trial, the same procedure as Operon used.

• RT-PCR confirmed COVID-19 nasopharyngeal swab samples were collected into a 3mL viral transport media (VTM) or universal transport media (UTM) with known PCR cycle threshold (Ct) values
    • 0.05mL VTM was mixed 1:1 with 0.05mL of AnteoTech’s Lysis Buffer
    • 1mL of the mixture was added to the AnteoTech COVID-19 Antigen Test cassette
    • After 15 minutes, cassette was read by the reader (< 1 minute)
    • The RT-PCR-confirmed positive samples (n=25) were evaluated and plotted. (see below)

image.jpeg

the results were OK, in my opinion, if VIDRL mirror these I will be happy. it seems that in Operon's test the sample was full of VTM. and now we have only have a maximum of 10 trading days till these results and CE mark approval will be announced. looking forward to that and the following Operon and Ellume manufacturing ann, EuGeni official launch ann, Distribution ann etc.... GLTAH.

ps. I do like using the above graph!!!!
    Last edited by captainblood: 18/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.