TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

doing all the reiht things technically, page-6

1. 20,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2023
    Goodoil

I know you hold both so I am sure you wont think I am downrampoing one or ramping the other

My view is why would one invest in RIA that has hardly any cash and no production and will either need to to a big farmout or big raising to drill theor share of Ghana. True they only have 44 mikllion shares on issue but that has increasd by 33 million shares in 6 months and is likely to keep expanding to fund future activities. You have one share with 1.5 cents per share cahs backing trading at 26 and another with 39 cents trading at 108

So in my view if also you consider Taps much higher % equity in the Ghana permit and balance sheet strength, strong revenue profile and all the other low to medium risk opportunities TAP has in the near to medium term I would suggest expsosure to Ghana, from a risk reward perspective is best achieved through Tap as I doubt by the time Ghana comes around RIA will have 44 million shares on issue. Ifact I can almost guarantee it will have similar if not more shares than TAP on issue

I have tried to be objective by very quicky reading up on RIA but I admit I am noexpert on this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.