OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

doing all the right things, page-25

1. 6,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Listen dragie, (or should it now be cyclops for the one eyed view),

Why don't you get to the real issue of WHY OEL's sp dropped on one day while NDO's went up, as per YOUR question on this thread, the one that I tried to answer...without malice.

From your responses to my reasoning, I can only think that you must be smarting over being corrected on the NDO threads re the SC fiscal terms in the Pines for foreign contractors...imo, something you should have known after being around OEL/NDO for such a long time. It's quite amazing that that misinformation got 7 TU's and made star posts!

You are fixating on market cap as a smoke and mirrors tactic in trying to discredit me while getting away from the real issue of WHY the sp dichotomy.
    Btw, market cap is only relevant to fundamental analysis, has no place in tech analysis, so not the be all and end all you make out.

Why don't you try offering up something yourself instead of bagging others who do. I have been forced to readjust my opinion of your character and intelligence now, something I think Cara and others have also done over your continual call for an OEL/NDO merger.

What must you be thinking now after Friday's sp action over at NDO...mmmm?? Having apoplexy?

Newsflash: It is obviously more than Galoc, and it's probably one or more of those things that you discounted so vociferously.

There will be no continuation from me on this "discussion" if you can't elevate yourself from the school playground.

PS. Be careful ROF, you might get a splinter in you A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.