HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

doing fine, page-6

1. 2,614 Posts.
    Everyones entitled to an opinion but, I suggest you two do a bit of learning before you continue making ill informed statements. On the other thread you where perporting that the reservoir was 20% depleted and in danger of depletion, which is absolute garbage and shows a complete failure of your understanding of well parameters and behaviours and the industry. If thats your level of knowledge you shouldnt be investing in this industry.

As for Meerkat, you you have continually purported that HOG is a lone poor performer, where evidence of the performance of its peers highlights that its doing just fine, and is more a victim of a rush to safety affecting the entire sector.

Now your perporting that hartleys have got it all wrong. There is fundamentally nothing wrong with what Hartleys are saying. There analysisi is objective and quiet accurate. They could not predict the market any better or worse then all the other broker houses out there that have also been caught out by this current market cycle.

I suggest others read the Hartleys report and consider its merits, it actually gives a quiet accurate appraisal of what is happening. As for thier cps projections, well they have been smashed by the marke, much like Euroz projections of AUT have been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.