GPT 2.74% $4.26 gpt group

doing much better than expected, page-6

1. 631 Posts.
    I hold and have held for some time... including through all the equity raising events (yuck).

It has been a steady performer for me, I've posted lots of my thoughts on it in this forum (look for posts by me, they are pretty much all on gpt).

I think GPT consistently returns me perhaps 8-9% yield and I'm now on a reasonable capital gain.

My view on GPT remains that it's a bit better than the return Ill get in the bank, probably as safe over the long term, but boy was I proven wrong in the short term (a few years ago).

I continue to hold now, I think there is at the worst stability for REIT like GPT, and possible upside via M&A activity. I was worried that yield might drop due to quietening retail but the portfolio is diverse, and they have quality holdings (e.g. Melbourne Central) which is seems to be pretty much fully leased, with blue chip tenants and a queue of people waiting to get in should an opening appear. Office seems to be stable after a period of weakness, mainly due to a lack of construction projects right now... which should keep office at least stable if not better.

So, still a holder for the time being.

Feens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.26
Change
-0.120(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $8.160B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.33 $4.37 $4.22 $40.48M 9.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6696 $4.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.26 40684 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.