PEK 0.00% 20.0¢ peak rare earths limited

doing nothing, page-2

1. 4,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    You would assume the Ann will be an extension of previous recent Announcement. With Depth extension (to 80/90m+), possibly some new width extension and some grades possibly higher than previous.

It may say there were issues of some description limiting further progression of drilling. The 'left field' for me is if this turns up something relatively unexpected along the way. That may be EOH continuation with grades increasing with depth,a different metal(say Cu), or more voids, I feel the possibility of further drilling voids is low as with depth you should have greater resource compression.IMO

Quote 4 Feb Ann,
    "Sample recovery from the angled RC drilling was sometimes poor in the highly weathered saprolite, with no sample return over some intervals. No sample return occurred within some mineralised zones; intervals of no sample return are not included in the intersections reported. Alternative drilling equipment and techniques will be used in future programs at Ngualla to improve sample recoveries."

The one for me, is the Diamond Drilling which should go down like a hot knife in butter, even in bedrock.So from last report,.,

"Assay results from a further five RC holes and three diamond holes completed during the drilling campaign are awaited.This includes holes drilled in the northern niobium ? tantalum ? phosphate rich area identified by surface geochemical sampling and previously reported reconnaissance RC holes NRC003 and NRC004.

"Preparation is underway for further drilling at Ngualla, which will commence after the rainy season ends in late April. The priority focus of future drilling will be to test both the bedrock and alluvial REO zones of mineralisation with the objective of providing sufficient data for an initial JORC compliant resource estimate as rapidly as possible."

The second last paragraph (hole 3,4)provides a small hint IMO, as to what we might have here.
    These were not able to be reported fully (they say completed in last batch), it is assumed because they went very deep or had analysis pending or are different in nature to the last Thirteen holes requiring interpretation IMO.

" NRC3 26m @ 14.7% Phosphate, & NRC4 EOHole 24m @ .39% Niobium."

Can we see >20% Phosphate to 150m & >10% Niobium.

GL Today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $2.607K 13.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45441 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.