BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

doing something, page-6

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi all

Not much to add just wanting to let you all know there is another holder that will not support this offer.

On market trade volume is often an indication of support and/or likelihood of success - not looking good for WNI.

The actions of directors and WNI will get looked at IMO and we all might be surprised of the actions of our regulators (here's hoping).

WNI has too much interest in BRM now to drag things out so we wont see a round 3 in 12 months time. If you were WNI with no ethics what would you do? make a reasonable offer.... NO. this offer is a starting point to make the real offer look good.

We might not get fair value but I think we will see much better than this.

Unfortunately market conditions are playing into their hands but not to the extent of this offer.

I haven't read every post here so I'm probably repeating something but I think WNI is a vehicle to the real buyer and the cash is there - anyone accepting WNI shares is foolish and the real offer will be all cash IMO.

Much more to play out so those that can hold should if they hate WNI enough. I'm only talking 3 months maximum.

This is all my opinion only.

Surely between all of us we can have some impact.

By the way threats from the firm making the offer only makes me more determined to hold.

Sorry if this has also been covered in earlier posts but surely WNI cant use BRM cash to fund their offer.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.