NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Doing the numbers, page-25

1. 13,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4840
    Hi @BoroBoyinoz

You can see this cost reduction in the outflow points on the graph in the OP. Look particularly at the value for the quarter labelled 5 ($2.9m) down from $3.7m in quarter 4.

The actual model that best fits quarters 1 to 5 is an inverted parabola (by shape). I've ignored this as its not likely to be the real long term model, which, like receipts, is probably going to be best modelled as an exponential.

Quarter 6 just released shows a big increase of outflows up to $4.2m. This is the cause of @Rokewa's concern. My view is that the jump in outflows was to be expected, as I've outlined in another post.

Nuheara's improvement in costs of good sold is obviously a good thing in terms of profitability and should continue forthwith and affect all of the quarterlies.

The beauty of modelling is that as you get more data, any one offs are smoothed and any long term changes underlie the model.

Hence, the model has taken these reduced costs into effect. No need to especially factor them in. That news was simply good news, and will continue to be so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.