NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Doing the numbers, page-28

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2044
    I do not believe anyone with an accounting/business background could reach the conclusions you have Rokewa in relation to the quarterly.

As has been posted on numerous occasions, the 4c is a cash flow statement not a profit statement. Negative cash flow can be a symptom of 2 totally different outcomes:-

1. The business is burning cash for operating expenses and is at risk of going bust or,
    2. The business is investing in capital items, R &D, higher receivables, higher inventory or any combination of all of these, and is growing.

Of course there are other possibilities, but generally speaking, with products just hitting the market and soon to be released, it would appear NUH resembles 2. more than it resembles 1.

Eventually, all investment will need to be recovered and replaced by profits in order to continue as a going concern. However at this stage of its development, I remain comfortable with the view we have a growing business with a growing network, a growing profile and a growing customer base a growing inventory resource and thus negative cash flow and the need to raise cash.

I neither dismiss nor endorse kickit2me's parabolic data, none of us have the information to do that. However, at a high level, my observations of sales growth and COGS patterns would tend to support kicks' position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.