DOJ Unveils 'Seditious Conspiracy' Charges Tied To Jan. 6, page-32

1. 29,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Rhodes has been repeatedly linked to Stone, who should probably be very concerned right now, according to political commentator Ron Filipkowski.

“I’m sure Roger Stone doesn’t have to worry about these Oathkeepers flipping on him,” Filipkowski tweeted after the seditious conspiracy charges were announced. “Yeah, they’re facing 20 years in prison and the government is willing to negotiate with them for full cooperation, but these guys are solid. I’m sure they won’t say anything to save themselves.
    As for how the Oath Keepers’ plans were uncovered by the government, that should concern Stone, too, along with any other suspects involved in the January 6 plot. According to CNBC, the feds were able to gain access to encrypted Signal messages. As for how, the feds aren’t saying, but that should raise concerns for any participants who thought they were protected by using the supposedly secure platform.

https://uproxx.com/viral/oath-keepers-seditious-conspiracy-charges-roger-stone/

NOT MUCH FUN BEING A TRUMPY SUPPORTER THESE DAYS..

As trump would say :-

"We Will Have So Much losing, If I Get Elected That You May Get Bored With losing"

TRUMPIES BETTER GET USED TO LOSING

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.