IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

""Going to be an interesting week. Must admit I'm getting a...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    ""Going to be an interesting week. Must admit I'm getting a little nervous being "out here"............""

Don't tell me the hype is getting to you Greg, what is you strategy here,you sound like a gut feeling trader, not good IMO.

As for the 50+ tu post IMO.......

- Dendreon are an extremely US centric company ( correct and they can't get right in their own back yard?)

- Dendreon have nothing else ( If you did you research you would know they have 9 FDA trials on the go and recently have commenced a phase2 trial with DN24-02 for Urothelial Carcinoma.

Now look at Prima:

- Cvac (very promising) with multiple cancers treatment potential ( yet to be proven for ONE?? almost mid way through a Phase2 and the most challenging decider Phase 3 to commence.

- 'soon' to list on the Nasdaq ( Have a look at the market caps for all the other immunotherapy stocks listed in the US which have more to offer than one drug in a Phase2 and 2 other preclinical/discovery hopefuls,don't wish for it too quickly imo)

- Dubai sales outside of trials about to commence ( patients are treated while in remission, how will you know if CVAC is the reason why the cancer has not returned, that's why we have trials, Drug V Placebo.PFS will be a guide)

- Ovarian cancer market with unmet need ( Good point,unmet because every other drug has failed, we are in the early stages of a Phase2 trial? don't get ahead of yourself)

- orphan drug status ( Great but we have to make it to the end to benefit from the Market exclusivity. Tax breaks for now.)

- oral HPV ( still in Discovery stage that's before it becomes preclinical, and that's before Phase 1)

- aspherisis treatment service( The red cross in Australia carries out this process for free for patients who want to donate plasma only or platelets only from their blood.

- likelihood to go to market in many countries( Unless it is FDA or EU approved the investment market will not be interested. If it is of benefit to patients in other countries if not FDA or EU approved that's great news.

- NO threatening competition. Prima is at the front of the queue for the immunotherapy vaccine Ov cancer treatment market ( correct with hurdles ahead which knocked out their predecessors )

- tried and tested, proven technology ( in the process of conducting a 60 patient phase 2 trial???)

- highly highly under valued ( compared to Dendreon which has an FDA approved asset 3 manufacturing facilities, $400 + million in the bank with 9 FDA trials on the go or undervalued to what, another company running a phase2 trial relying on the outcome of one asset to make or break it ?)

Prima is making great progress form what we can see from the outside and from our own amateur analysis the shareprice backs up this assessment. With no results from trails in 4 years a lot weights on forthcoming results next year.
    I posted this for those of you who don't dyor and place a lot of emphasis on HC posts. All in my opinion, Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.