PGM 0.00% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

too many traders with only one nut in my opinion. This company...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    too many traders with only one nut in my opinion. This company is definetely going places. Might not be this year, but if you just hold on for a little longer than a week then we might some returns on our investments. Price once again going down on very low volume, b ut bringing price down dramatically. I mean if you bought 2000 shares in this company and you drastically need the money, then i will fricken arrange a personal loan for you. But no, instead we are seeing these tight ass investors selling their stock at a 10 % discount to the previous day. Or perhaps another thought is that a few big investors in this comapany with a shit load of shares are constantly droppping the price by selling a few thousand here and there. Then mr mum and dad investor gets home from work, checks his pgm babies and sees they have dropped another fricken 5% or maybe 10%. So what does he do, he decides that he better sell out too! Chain reaction my friends. lets just grab a beer, maybe a cuban too and relax. We know the resources are there. Anyway enough moaning (im just pissed it didnt get to 2 bucks). Good luck to all long term holders. Cheers boys and girls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5.351K 214.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390432 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 32418 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.