dole up $80 per week. good or bad?

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Here we go, while we have a contracting economy, where trying to hold onto a full time job is becoming harder by the day we have the government throwing money at the unproductive!

Yes, it is nice to know that if any of us here find ourselves in that situation that there is an income to supplement our lost wages. But how can that exist when the majority of Australians do not want to do the jobs that are needed. Not many long term Australians want to work in a factory, to work with a shovel, to run a mop over the floor, etc. These jobs are there - they do exist, by no-one wants to do them. At my local shopping centre I saw a young 20 y/o looking Indian woman pushing a broom to keep the centre clean. Can you imagine one of our precious teens doing that? You got to be freaking kidding don't you!

We also have to bring in ethnics to pick the fruit, grapes etc during the seasons as our mongrel society would rather go surfing, or hang out at the shopping centres, or wake up in 3 in the afternoon and then wonder the streets at night and crawl in their dirty bed at 6am.

I have a gut full of our government. We have a situation where pretty soon where the majority of voters will not be paying any tax at all. They will hold the balance of votes and keep fruit cake parties in power. Of course it's been said that you can't give away anything without taking away from the other end. Interest rates will be the first to climb. Will there be more tax hikes?

Time to get tough - yes give money where it's needed because we have a good country. But it's not a supplement for not wanting to work. It's a supplement if there is no work!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.