SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

dollars to be made!!, page-20

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>"de-risking" announcement - is that what it was

There are some things in that ann that didn't gel.
    You hold up a multi million dollar sale because there are not enough staff in the land titles office to facilite companies request to view titles etc<<

We will get no thumbs up yet i agree DFIZ... Something else is going on in this deal. I hope they do get the 10 Mil on the 5th, as a holder. As this must have been in the contract if they backed out... this will make the deal more likely to go through. Yet DOUBT has been added and the SP has fallen 12% for a reason.

As the land sale still makes up 3c of the SP- if the other part bails out for an exit fee of 10 mil. Then that is worth near 1c for us. And they get to keep the land, yet then the real market price of the land will be in doubt.

It worth to accummulate if get anywhere near 5c, in the next few days. As Gary, Rodney and the producing Gene are worth 2-4+ cents, XYZ land value, 10 mil exit 1c... bottom out near 5c if they receive 10 mil exit.

If not sold it will get oversold back to 3c IMO.

HOLD till 10 mil comes through for my money. Yet I did sell out half of my shares yesterday just in case of hold ups- naturally feeling this was a good idea now.

Yet will look to accummulate again at the right price. As odds are the deal will go through IF a 10 mil unconditional payment received. Show us the money then you get the Honey as they say...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.