PCL 0.00% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

I've found the source of the Tullow comments that Dolmen...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I've found the source of the Tullow comments that Dolmen Stockbrokers are referring to in the update.

Tullow had a full year results webcast (on their website) one week ago and at around the 32 minute mark, the Tullow Exploration Director Angus McCoss said the following which I have transcribed from the audio.......

"The core continent though for us remains Africa and as you can see we are busy as I said on the West African Transform Margin but also looking for big oil in the East African Rift Basins, in Uganda where we have been very successfull, trying to replicate that in Kenya and Ethiopia and taking a different look, a contrarian look at the East African Transform Margin."

"The East African Transform Margin is a gas prone domain, there's no doubt about that, but we do think there are some oppurtunities for material oil exploration there so we have been very selective about our exploration in the East African Transform Margin and we have an exciting wildcat well coming up there in the L8 licence offshore Kenya later this year."

For those new to PCL, the L8 licence wildcat well referred to is "Mbawa", with PCL (15%), Apache Corporation (50% and Operator), Origin Energy (25%), Tullow Oil plc (15%).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $83.02K 3.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 582891 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 5798876 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.