UNT 6.67% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Dom (CEO) share trades !

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The trade was made after the material announcement that the debt had finally be refinanced which really should have been the catalyst for movement. Yesterday's announcement was barely material, hardly see how it warranted such a high rerate so I don't buy any arguments of wrong doing.
  2. 21,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    Q.E.D. As you know, I have been (shouting) how I believed that the SP had been grossly oversold, but, I share not only your view re what "should have been" the driver of the rise in the SP but how yesterday's announcement had such an extraordinary response, 123 million shares turned over with a close up 168%, when it was over 275% up at one stage. Extraordinary. It was like the old nickel days!!
    I'll be very interested to see what happens today and next week and wonder if there will be any change in, or new, substantial holding notices forthcoming.
    Without denying that the MC is now starting to look a bit more respectable, my gut feeling is that some hysteria entered the market after such a strong opening and punters were just chasing the money with quite a bit of FOMO built in.
    The company now needs to produce numbers that will sustain the increase going forward and we might have to wait until the half yearly report and the final outcome of the strategic review for that catalyst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $18.4K 1.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6250 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 831966 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.