DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

had a good upmove so RSI is a tad up there, but... it made an...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    had a good upmove so RSI is a tad up there, but...

it made an 80c move up from 3.25 to 4.05, and then did a classic fibbonacci retrace of 0.382 from the top to 3.75. Now after the fib pullback from the top its resumed the uptrend and broken to close just above the 4.05 previous top. We also went as high as 4.14 intraday, so im assuming from this price action that $4 is clear and the trend has intention of moving higher to AT LEAST $4.25 where theres another resistence. After $4.25 its onto $4.50

I guess heres hoping it continues to 4.25 based on the last few sessions action

Thinking bout it technically - moved from 3.25 to break 4.75 resistence and this is a 50c move from low to resistence level; Thus bcoz this 4.75 resistence was cleared, therell be a 50cent upmove from there to 4.25

Voila

Im no charting expert , im just a little enthusiastic that theres a protracted short term move up here that has yet to run its course.

I could be very wrong tho as anything is possible in the markets and a charts a chart and im no technical expert

Fundamentally, its paying a divvy and conservative forecasts have it on a forward PE of 10; I dont think that the forecasters are factoring in the current gold price, and many other mid cap miners are trading at PE levels much higher !

So at PE 10 and a divvy, and such a high gopld price, its looking good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.