DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Not SURE what your reading but still looks pretty woeful to me....

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Not SURE what your reading but still looks pretty woeful to me. Try these quotes from the two * articles online:

In November Mr Naoumidis said it had actually been good for Domacom, as he wanted to muscle in on the property lending market using foreign funding.Instead, they secured a trial with one of the big four banks that so far remains unnamed, which given the larger lenders have pulled sharply back from property and business lending may complicate that ambition a little.

Property investment platform Domacom (ASXCL) chief Arthur Naoumidis says “it’s been great for us, it’s absolutely fantastic”.He wants to muscle in on property lending as the banks tighten conditions for retail borrowers and stop lending to self-managed super funds (SMSFs) entirely.They’re planning to access cheap offshore funding so those syndicates and SMSFs can use the debt to buy property, rather than raising the whole sum.“At the moment it’s money for jam. They can borrow money at 3 per cent in the US and loan it out at 6 per cent in Australia.”

So who is buying DCL, IMO still looks like a bunch of punters using that classic trading technique of buy on the rumour and  sell on the fact. Currently we have no facts as to which bank and the details of the pilot. Could be one branch in the Northern Beaches for all we know. IMO Not sure will come first a cash crisis or the Bank Details.

so

TODAY IS DAY 7 WITH NO DETAILS YET OF THE BANK PILOT OR INFACT WHICH BANK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.