FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Agreed the SP has gone down hill from Jan-Mar until now..a 5...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Agreed the SP has gone down hill from Jan-Mar until now..a 5 year old can see that.. are you a 5 year old?
    Yes, we most likely will be hit with another CR shortly due to KJ's methods (sigh)...unsure @ what rate? Maybe Sprott will strangle..

But I have noticed the posts for the most part have put together a great picture and thank everyone for their efforts. Yes, you may get the odd "This will be a 90M MC" - TBH Maybe with dilution (hope not).... but seriously for the most part i think its gotten A LOT better and in between drinks its simply that...chit chat.

maybe the dot points aptayl just put up are all coincidence and has nothing to do with BGS (irrespective of previous discussions with RG / BGS). Maybe our deposits are uneconomic (we know they are great mill-recovery wise)..maybe RG are not interested in 200K / 500K deposits but are interested in 50K ?? lol.

For me its a sub 10M MC penny stock and with the body of knowledge this forum has presented + the research and other "coincidences" i.e RG / DOMBA etc its worth a punt, personally a highly leveraged punt (50%+) but still ..

no one is claiming to be the oracle but coming in and saying BGS is dead especially with volume churn like today is a bit of a waste of time.
    Last edited by ryobal: 10/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.