I’m very aware of the processes having worked briefly for a...

1. 17,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I’m very aware of the processes having worked briefly for a men’s violence service (that was interesting) I listened in to a number of calls and hardly ever did the violent man admit to or acknowledge their issues. A skilful counsellor was able to get some self insight but the focus was always on whether the person wanted to have a good relationship. The answer to that is almost always yes. And then it becomes about what helps to achieve that vs who is right or wrong.

there are known behaviours that are typically associated with almost all violence. And there is a known cycle. I also did some research on the association with dopamine malfunction and violence and narcissism - there is a correlation

the challenge in terms of male /female relationships exists with those whether the men have a preference for dominance and the women don’t like to be dominated. I could explain more but not necessary I think. Many men - younger and older feel
    they have lost something with the rise of feminism.

so while I agree there is much improvement among the younger generations there are many who fall into the incel trap Jordan whoever is their go to expert to justify their anger

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.