Aborigines kill their spouse 12 times more than other elements...

1. 10,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Aborigines kill their spouse 12 times more than other elements of Australian Society. They also have been proven to have raped their kids and infected them with venereal diseases. Has Albo said anything about this? I thought Albo went to the Alice and solved it during his 4 hour visit, nah.

The Family Court is the dungeon of horror for men. Go and witness for yourself. The woman can say anything and it is believed. There is no fairness to the father. The father has to give up the kids and also give up the family home which he provided for his family. He is then sent on his way to live on the streets or wherever he can find a bed, maybe a caravan park.

The Family Court inflicts massive mental torment on the father and often breaks them. There is no justice in the Family Court.

There is no excuse for violence in any form. But if a person has been broken and disregarded by the Family Court where is the support for him? Women get lots of support and encouragement by feminists to destroy the father.

To avoid all this trauma stay away from Ozzie women. Don't let them steal your sperm to have babies. Stay single and happy and don't form a family unit with them because statistically you are screwed and have worked your whole life to provide a house to someone you end up hating and who shacks up with some guy very grateful that you paid for his house.

I've become tired of all the 30+ aged women desperate to make a baby with me. They failed to produce in their 20's and then they go on a rampage in their thirties quite desperate to get impregnated. I'd go so far as to say they are mentally unstable at this point due to their obsession with making a baby knowing most men have already rejected them. This behaviour by women also needs to be in the spotlight, they are predators raping men for self gratification to have a baby.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.