two things in life I have learned. One is that when a man leaves...

1. 81,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    two things in life I have learned. One is that when a man leaves a woman that he makes sure that the woman thinks that some other woman is involved even if there is no such woman.
    Why that is, is because women although getting angry about it can accept that they’ve been outcompeted, by either a better body or better looking or more money or some other attribute in some other woman.
    But they really really get angry if a man leaves a woman and takes on a life of singledom, because that means he’s left her because she is just unacceptable as a human . And that’s where the vengeance starts.
    The other thing I’ve learned is that in general homosexual men appear to have the attraction and acceptance or rejection language and rituals worked out far better than heterosexuals.
    More often than not gays get a clear message on attraction or no interest and acceptance of the situation or rejection. And that’s it, they just get on with it.
    And if it’s rejection then that’ll be the last they hear of it. I’ve been in several conversations with some very smart and aware gay couples who have bought that to my attention, so I’ve no reason to doubt that it’s a generally normal situation. Of course it would be the rule where there would also be exceptions of abuse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.