"your constant blame of everything bad from the past being a...

1. 41,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "your constant blame of everything bad from the past being a result of the LNP,". . just as its important to know the context Joh, so its important to understand the history and previous efforts on DV.

do you deny there was inaction by the LNP? note I didn't go down the path of others highlighted stupid comments by Morrison, the farce that was Abbott as Minister for Women etc. I only point to salient history. not to derogate but to show previous failings that needed correction, and the consequences come from historical matters.

should you take exception to the past political patterns, its your choice. but historical facts have consequences Joh.

I note some making the cost of living the cause, but this is simplistic and avoids historical fact and culture. the No.1 identified causative factor according to research is alcohol, the 2nd factor is historical background, eg. being a child in a violent home. cost of living can exacerbate some tensions but it usually an excuse for violence rather than a cause.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.