:Why don't protesters for cause A also protest for cause B? -...

1. 2,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    :Why don't protesters for cause A also protest for cause B? - they are hypocrites!:

Honestly has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. Congratulations nipster.

But since you've proven many times that you are of limited intellect I'll spell it out.

The lesson was relearned by some of the dumbest population recently during the Occupy Wall Street protests, though clearly not by yourself.

If a movement takes on too many causes, then they lose focus and the ability to enact politic will. The movement dissolves into a general airing of grievances and achieves nothing.

Those who make a difference in the world do so by choosing a cause, focusing on it, and fighting for it.

If you actually care about pedophilia and believe it is not being handled properly - start your own movement, don't try to glom onto and wreck another, more successful movement for a different cause.

Recently Grace Tame did some great work in causing the laws around your pedophilia issue to be changed. She was awarded Australian of the Year for her efforts. Though I've never seen you give her any respect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.