You guys there are bigger problems as some ladies are wanting no...

1. 10,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    You guys there are bigger problems as some ladies are wanting no evidence and the women to be believed and the men go on a register.

The only way men can fight back if falsely accused is defamation of character suits. Won't be long before they stop that too. I think Gillard was involved in false accusations in the family court to gain advantages with child access, and husband living in his car until court case over, were prevented from being sued for defamation, but I may be wrong.

Fals claims will happen - we all know - even if for the $$ only and no intent to harm the man - he could be in on it too..... All variations will occur if a scam is possible.

Going back....... in my view is totally undefendable ever but no doubt Parsifal will chime in with female logic saying I am being unfair. My mother gave no second chance, so I know one female at least that had a backbone. Three separate priest interventions did not move her. Hubby crossed the line so he was out - full stop.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.