lol. Hello to you too. I’m very well thank you. And happy. Life...

1. 18,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    lol. Hello to you too. I’m very well thank you. And happy. Life is a lot of fun, I’m busy and doing things I love. What more could one ask for. Every day is a pleasure. Though posting on politics is not for the faint hearted at least it’s obvious.

as to the one you speak of - yeah well lessons learnt. Always easy to understand all the red flags (and there were plenty ) in retrospect.

there were some interesting events early on - sound sort of wacky. Right at the beginning a crow used to sit outside - every morning. Watching. I felt it was trying to tell me something but I didn’t know what. A few other incidents like that as well and intuition. But then easy to go into rational mode - till it’s too late

maybe I just needed the lessons the hard way. Saw another ex a while ago. Judging from comments a lot in common with my experience (though she didn’t have enough money to lust after - but other attributes)

life’s funny though. One thing opens other doors. So alls ok.

Hope you’ve been keeping well over these last years. I recall you had a rough patch. Your a good man I think

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.