I remember when Howard brought in the big $$ bunuses in 2004 and...

1. 54,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    I remember when Howard brought in the big $$ bunuses in 2004 and we started seeing the people that were least prepared to have babies, having babies simply for $$ which if I remember was about $5000. Many of the these young mothers were still in their teens and could barely look after themselves, let alone another vulnerable human.

Anyway 15-20 later we have the bi product of these dysfunctional families with youth crime rampant in our community. If you analyse the family background of these kiddy krims I'm pretty sure you would find broken families with broken values and no respect for community, family or fellow man.

This is where most of the DV and crime starts and it perpetuates itself with every generation because it is becoming unpunished and rewarding. I'm not saying this is the cause for ALL DV and crime but I reckon it is becoming a growing share.

I think the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff is a good analogy but I think its the broken disfunctional families that are at the top of the cliff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.