AON 0.00% 2.5¢ apollo minerals limited

Dominics Tisdell Email

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hey Guys this is what he emailed me about my queries as to why the share price is dropping due to the sell offs and this is his reply:

Thank you for your note and please be assured I understand your nervousness. It is very disappointing that HPX sold down when they did as its created a perceived link between their actions and our drilling. Let me assure you that there is no link between the two. They have no information about our drilling that the market doesn't already have. HPX's conclusion is the same as ours, that is, we have demonstrated that the Titan Project is in the IOCG domain with some of the same key rock types as seen around Olympic Dam and Prominent Hill. It is a difficult market for exploration funding at the moment. HPX have JV commitments, like us, that they need to meet. Releasing equity through their AON shareholding helps them with their capital management. The job ahead is to make the next important IOCG discovery but we do not expect that this will be easy or quick. The Mount Woods Domain around Prominent Hill was explored for around 30 years before the discovery was made. We've working as hard and as fast as we can to determine whether or not economic IOCGs exist at Titan. We remain committed to the search. Drilling results from our programme will be made available as soon as they're been received from the lab and verified. I expect the first 10 - 20% of the assays will be available shortly. The rest will follow over the next 4 - 6 weeks as the drilling is completed and the lab finishes their analysis. Kind regards Description: cid:[email protected]5D0AE0 Dominic Tisdell | Chief Executive Officer Apollo Minerals Limited Level 15, 1 Alfred Street Sydney, NSW 2000 M: +61 458 001 138 | T: +61 2 9078 7667 | F: +61 2 9078 7661 E: [email protected] | W: http://www.apollominerals.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.