You want me to prove that Trump lost the election? He did. He's...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    You want me to prove that Trump lost the election? He did. He's no longer in power.
    You want me to prove that Q's claim that Trump would be (re)inaugurated in January was false? We can. He wasn't.
    Evidence that he won't be inaugurated on March 4? You'd have to be an absolute nut job to believe that he will be. It's not even worth entertaining such an absurd idea.
    You want me to prove that there's no evidence that the "election was stolen"? That's easy. Every court case associated with the election and it's supposed stolenness has been thrown out. Zero evidence of election fraud was presented in court by the RWNJs. And the lawyers representing the RWNJs even refused to refer to election fraud in court, because they knew that they couldn't prove it. I don't even need to give you a hyperlink to this information given that this has been linked to countless times on this forum. You just refuse to believe it. There have been recounts, audits, investigations, fact checking... an insane amount of effort put in to verifying that the election was sound. But the RWNJs won't believe any of this. because they've been conditioned to believe the utter crap spewed out by the RWNJs that were (and are no longer) in power along with the bullshit conspiracy sites like the epoch times et al.

Is this what you wanted? The same information provided to you that has been repeatedly provided over and over and over again? You won't believe any of it anyway. Because you're a conspiracy nut. And conspiracy nuts are broken people who refuse to associate with reality.

And that's where the flat earth statements come in. If you're broken enough to believe that Trump should still be in power, and is a good person with America's best interests in mind, then I can only assume that you must also believe every other insane conspiracy out there. Such as the flat earth conspiracy.

Have a good day now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.