CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

yes and I believe the first domino has already fallen last week...

1. 17,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    yes and I believe the first domino has already fallen last week and we will know all about it next week. I have been racking my brains as to why MS has held off on telling us. Yesterday I suggested that he was waiting for more news (like kwanza)but I think I was off the mark. I woke this morning with a blinding revelation.....CVI simply wanted to put some space between the modest placement and a series of good news events soon to come. KAL (which i hold a few of) put out a better than expected resource upgrade a few weeks ago accompanied with a modest placement not unlike CVI's yesterday.......result ?? KAL was massively punished by the market.

Investors don't like placements (unless you are on the receiving end) and I guess management don't like making them but you gotta have 'em to move forward.

Oh and just for the record everyone I picked up a nice parcel of ops at 20c on thursday afternoon which I had every intention of keeping. I went to the auctions yesterday morning to buy a 4x4 but couldn't find any bargains. And then there was this blur ya see, next thing I am back home with this order in my hand for a brand new mazda turbo diesel 4x4 twin cab.

Reluctantly I had to let go the ones I bought thursday for 1c profit to make up the differnce. So in case you were wondering, as far as the ops go....it wasn't the market, it's not CVI it was me. I hope one of you got them and make a nice profit from them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.