AIM 5.88% 36.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

More drilling required I believe Wilf.I havnt really paid much...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    More drilling required I believe Wilf.

I havnt really paid much attention to it apart from knowing that its unusual in that its a possible surface op which makes it a damned site cheaper than 2Km's U/Ground that Mooiplats would have been.

I also believe the BEG's gave many such projects major headaches in that these companies had no idea where they stood in terms of ownership etc.Like going back prior to be given their tenament license.So just how much this has efected Mokopanes development is anyones guess.

But combined with how Perkoa has taken up much of Aims time as of late,and obviously in a constructive(!!!)way for the sp,Mokopane has well and truly taken the back seat.

However I think I see what your getting at Wilf.

The question being is any of this extra Unit issue cash destined for Mokopane?A distinct possibility imo,dependant on what the go is at Mumbwa.

But then Mubwa,if developed on good results should be run by much bigger money and Aim will only have to supply their part of the cash for the JV.

Getting all very complicated if the next round of drilling results at all projects prove up feasibility.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $53.35K 155.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 101742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.