Don Burke in the 1990,s and up to 2002

1. 28,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I don't get it:
    1. No interest in expressing a viewpoint here? Men only here?
    2. Given that I spent many years in workforce, in a variety of jobs, I reckon that the sort of behaviour engaged in by Burke was less apparent than the years of the 1980's and earlier. I mean it was hardly the dark ages, the time when nobody was aware that it was "wrong" behaviour. That is what I have read from some of his victims comments.

Anyway, maybe moving from office work to school teaching changed the anticipated male treatment because there were fewer males in teaching, women had equal pay in teaching with males, etc but I certainly noticed the difference. Less harassment, for sure. I somehow never found Burke appealing but rather creepy. I couldn't quite explain why. Too, Mr Nice Guy. Looked play-acted to me.

Now he is complaining his income stream is being severely curtailed - help, he has earned millions of dollars during the time he was free to denigrate women as well as pocket his pay. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. There's some karma for you, Mr Not-so-nice Guy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.