URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

don.t nuke the climate, page-4

1. 128 Posts.
    Got to laugh at these weed smoking arts dropouts.

So lets put up windmills all around the coast. But hang on, it might kill a few endangered parrots, so we can't do that.

OK so lets cover the desert in Solar Panels, so that now solves 10% of the demand

Ummm! Bagging farts - Yep we can all do that - But we can't burn them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tidal - Good idea lets use tidal energy - But bugger that only works where no one lives!!!!!!!!

Hydro - Yep we are onto it now - Nope Houston we have another problem - There is no water in the rivers - bugger again!

Clean Coal - Wonderfull - Sounds good - Must check to see if anyone has done it yet - Oh Oh! - They are now telling me the waste is as bad as radioactive waste!! - Dope!!!

Thermal - Bring it on - Anyone no where we can get some????

Nuclear - Dirty Dirty Dirty - Yep it works and no there are no emissions - But its dirty dirty dirty - I know my french wine comes form vines in the shadows of nuclear power plants and that my volkswagon is made using NPower or I know the air in Europe is so clean because of NPower - but it is still not acceptable.

The only greeny is one that accepts Nuclear power is the only way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.