URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Got to laugh at these weed smoking arts dropouts.So lets put up...

1. 128 Posts.
    Got to laugh at these weed smoking arts dropouts.

So lets put up windmills all around the coast. But hang on, it might kill a few endangered parrots, so we can't do that.

OK so lets cover the desert in Solar Panels, so that now solves 10% of the demand

Ummm! Bagging farts - Yep we can all do that - But we can't burn them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tidal - Good idea lets use tidal energy - But bugger that only works where no one lives!!!!!!!!

Hydro - Yep we are onto it now - Nope Houston we have another problem - There is no water in the rivers - bugger again!

Clean Coal - Wonderfull - Sounds good - Must check to see if anyone has done it yet - Oh Oh! - They are now telling me the waste is as bad as radioactive waste!! - Dope!!!

Thermal - Bring it on - Anyone no where we can get some????

Nuclear - Dirty Dirty Dirty - Yep it works and no there are no emissions - But its dirty dirty dirty - I know my french wine comes form vines in the shadows of nuclear power plants and that my volkswagon is made using NPower or I know the air in Europe is so clean because of NPower - but it is still not acceptable.

The only greeny is one that accepts Nuclear power is the only way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.