CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Bobbie old Mate!I am once again at the heart of the current Qld...

1. 939 Posts.
    Bobbie old Mate!
    I am once again at the heart of the current Qld Coal Seam Gas controvisoty at Roma!!
    But a $300 fine today for not having a seat belt on whilst just 50m from driving off (was in process) and after catching up this morning on all the negative news on CTP I have been ready to jump into the nearest CSG Dam and do what the Swagman did!!
    Just got up to my Hotel room to find Sp went up and we may afterall have a snowballs chance in hell of clawing back the savage losses of last few weeks!!
    Have not posted much lately as I have had nothing positive to say and have had a gutfull of the extreme negative posters!!
    If you hate a stock that much why not just get out and take your vile with you??? Not to be confused with construcive critism such as Managements bad PR!!
    The whole CSG issue out here is about to explode and put the QLD Govt in a very difficult situation. UGC as in Cougar is reaaly on the nose but I personally dont believe that they did in fact polute an aquifer! Farmers who are honest will tell you they have smelt Methane in their Bores for years and indeed could light up the gas emerging!! Also given the aquifers are in Coal country why would they not naturally get contaminated with Coal gasses???
    Relavance to CTP as I keep labouring is that our Coal can be used for UGC without affecting cropping lands.
    Havent had time to read all posts re lastest annoucement but it sure seems positive..
    Regards
    Don in Roma!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.