LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

don' worry be happy, but get a new ceo i think

1. 972 Posts.
    Any investor concern about Lynas SP w.r.t. political risk need to not worry.

Wong has set fire to his cause. Pollies leaving him like rats do a sinking ship. Either BN, PR get in. Lynas will be warmly supported. Anwar is a good bloke in my opinion, I actually hope he gets in. Less corruption more transparency. He wont pursue Wong Tack's wishes, but he may just say yep. we will review, and then say, "apparently the plant is good and safe and meets all requirements, there is no issue."

Investor concern only need to focus on basket price, macro economics, POL, production meeting specs.

I would also like to see a CEO replacement once production starts. Nick has been a disaster in my opinion.

It was hard for Nick Curtis to see the grass roots movement from the dizzying elitist heights he resides. He kept calling it "noise". This is arrogance and only fed the issue.

Unruly community meetings did not work. The PR department of Lynas did not do its job adequately or were unfamiliar with Malaysian culture and politics. Dropped the ball IMO.

I vote for Nick to be replaced ASAP.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.