LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

don' worry be happy, but get a new ceo i think, page-2

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Give the man some credibility and respect.. please...unlike most involved in LYC who get in and out of this stock on a regular basis...to make a few cents profit here and there..

....NC has achieved amazing results IMO thus far (10 years at the helm)...in an extremely difficult environment..SOOON LYC will be one of the biggest suppliers or RE outside of China...and NC will be the main reason for this achievement...

He was heavily criticized recently for raising capital recently @75 cents....maybe he should of waited to raise now @50 cents...

He has millions of option performance shares for him to convert in the future and he will make a killing...Good luck to him....so will we...sooon....

He wants Lynas to succeed more than anybody else...it's easy to sit on the sidelines and be a critic...

I believe he will stand down in the near future as this most talked about company in AUSTRALIA transforms from a speculative stock to a PRODUCER.. supplying 1/5th of the worlds RE....

If you are a average risk investor IMO...LYC will outperform most if not all other stocks on the ASX100 on a % basis in the next 12 months...

Go Lynas Go
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.