Donald Trump a true patriot., page-34

1. 22,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Well, you'll have to admit Trump is different and you can even go back before George Bush imo.  I see Trump different to those before because he gave the people what they voted for, he's kept nearly all his promises and the ones he hasn't kept isn't through lack of trying and you'll find he's been blocked by some Republicans, all the Dems and other bias(imo) government employees.  I find this a step towards democratic rights because they got what they voted for because he's been keeping his promises the US democracy voted for Trump because they wanted him to do what he's doing and what he said he would do, everyone else in my lifetime has told the electorate a load of BS and then run the country the way they wanted rather than what the people wanted like a democracy should be.  Trump's not like Gillard -'No CO2 Tax" and then brings one in after elected, Trump said We'll leave Paris....When elected he does.  Then there Bill with his made up mediscare campaign.

Being a democratic supporter you must be pleased to see Trump is a man of his campaign word and delivers what the voters voted for.  Fair enough you may not like what he does and have other ideas but we should get what we vote for, thats the idea of democracy isn't it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.