@MI. Thanks for the comments. From what I have seen so far, I...

1. 7,034 Posts.
    @MI. Thanks for the comments.

From what I have seen so far, I have a strong suspicion that PH is still politically naive in a country way. Her comments regarding MT after her meeting with him reinforced my suspicion. Malcolm R has not said anything other then repeat over and over that "the empirical evidence" is against the climate change hoax and it is but we all say this. He needs to say a lot more.

ON will be shunned by the media to slow its growth. So they need to get out as much info in the few interviews they get to do. MR allowed Barry Cassidy to con him recently in his interview on Insiders btw.

ON picked up a lot of Palmer United votes. So it will take another election to see where the support settles.

However the ALA strikes me as a lot less naive. If either ON or the ALA had a branch here then I would asking questions and probably helping out.

The old parties have both crossed the Rubicon. They are Greened in a Merkel way. Look how disorientated Baird is in NSW. He might as well be a Green.

This has created a political vacuum on both the left and the right. On the left gays in particular are screaming out for some sort of self defence expression to protect themselves from the savage.

On the right there are a lot more grievances and hence fertile recruiting prospects.

Herein lies the danger especially for ON. All sorts of genuine people, opportunists and charlatans will be flocking to ON. PH has a plan to keep control and prevent more splits but it's not enough. Time will tell.

So I can see the ALA recruiting the brightest away from ON, though I admit that I still don't know enough.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.