donald trump muslim blood

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I am a genealogist in my spare time. I have been doing it for 14yrs. All roads do lead to the middle east.

I traced my family tree back to 300 BC through royal lines and I bet if I looked hard enough I would find many Muslim relatives. Firstly all humans are cousins and share the same DNA, therefore Trump is no doubt a cousin to many Muslims around the world. Somewhere in your family tree you will have relatives in the middle east, you might not be able to trace direct lines but its there.

You can do a general DNA map which shows which are the strongest cultural areas in your DNA

The British royal family are direct descendants of Solomon and Queen of Sheba. Solomon's son was a king of Israel so he was Jewish. When Israel formed there were two breakaway groups Muslims and Jews which is why the books are very similar. Technically Jews, Christians, Muslims are the same cult with different names.

It would be an interesting challenge for someone to trace Trumps history back to Muslims but I know its there so there is no need. Its rather like you don't need to go the beach check the sea is still there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.