Donald Trump will not be allowed to win the 2024...

1. 56,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Donald Trump will not be allowed to win the 2024 election.

Although he is well and truly leading the decrepit old geriatric puppet Biden, I fear there are just too many reasons for the Democrats to stop Trump by anu means they can.

The "Swamp", "Deep State", call them what you like have far too much to lose if Trump was to win.

It's so obvious that the "born to rule forever "Democrats such as Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff et al have far too much to lose if Trump wins.

Trump would expose them all including their lap dogs and their paid cover-up pawns.

The Democrats are so petrified of Trump that I fear they will take him out of the contest in the most foul manner.

If this transpires and Biden or his expected replacement is elected POTUS, there could well be a civil revolt not seen since the American Civil War!

Biden would ruin the USA given another term. He is a geriatric. If he is replaced prior to or after the election, America is finished in any event, as that would cement in the minds of ordinary Americans the proof that the Democrats have created a police State. Their blatant "Lawfare" against Trump and the way they may dispose of his chances (him) will engender fear in society that all must obey the Democrat Communist Police State!

America desperately needs Trump or his like, to save America from the crooked cabal of the despicable and entrenched Democrats and their complicit enablers, the FBI;DOJ; judiciary and MSM paid fools who are leading America to its demise.

My guess is that they may just bring in MO after paying off the grifter Biden with a $50m golden handshake (untraceable of course).

If Biden tries to take on Trump, he will obviously lose. The Democrats are shitting themselves at the prospect of a Trump victory.

The next few months will tell whether the America we depend on for its leadership in World affairs will sink or swim.

In summary, therefore, I believe that the despicable Democrats will do ANYTHING to prevent a Trump secnd term.

Watch this space and bookmark this post.cool.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.