ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

done and dusted, page-6

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Hi Dirigo. We're all believers (except the down ramping 3 amigos or is it down to 2) and a rapid path to ML and development by all parties would be very welcome. It's just processes - that are required and in the case of translations very slow forthcoming and I - without understanding why can sort of see why when looking at govt website re Dundas and 3 languages used - it does appear a very time consuming process especially coupled with the size of the GGG EIA file.
    Thing is - it has been an issue previously with little improvement in the process of translations and I just wonder why more resources can not be used. There must be other avenues available to do translations such as universities on the Denmark side of translations where advanced students studying language/English could be engaged and same for the Greenlandic side for example. Anyway it appears the company is obligated to the company they have used in the past. (I have used the university translations to expedite process in Thailand for immigration) - it is a service offered by immigration - standard processing fees/timeline or the uni option fees/timeline totally to govt immigration requirements - anyway just an example.

Anyway we're almost there with announcement advising date for PC to commence - it would make for a nice Xmas gift to share holders if PC 10 week period commences before Xmas. We're all on the same team and nothing wrong with challenging someone's post or presenting anothers view - I take your comments on board and I - and all major holders would certainly hope for an expedited process to occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $15.97K 760.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141837 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.