FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

I risk sounding like a broken record here, one thing that is...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I risk sounding like a broken record here, one thing that is increasingly inching towards a red flag is apparent lack of transparency from this mob. The ordinary SH are left to speculate as to the reasons behind the deafening silence even when notable events have occurred. One example is the sale of the display house. Also, the most recent build, there is conspiracies ranging from not wanting to rub the brickies the wrong way, to FBR not going to receive any revenue for this hence the silence, etc. In the absence of information being provided, conspiracies will fill the void.

Whilst I am impressed by the tech, and in my wild dreams I hope FBR is going to be a multi bagger one day, I am surprised at the lack of buying by those who should have a good feel of where this is heading- the directors. I know they have plenty shares from freebies and dodgy share grabs, the fact that none of those directors is willing to put their skin in the game should be another red flag. Even so when the managers reward themselves very handsomely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.